** Important - Please Read ** If you are experiencing the JW-1010 error, please ensure your operating system and browser version meet our minimum requirements.
Windows 7 & Internet Explorer
From 10th July 2017 we are no longer supporting episode playback on both the My5.tv and Milkshake.tv websites using Internet Explorer on Windows 7 PCs.
If you try to play episodes, you will be presented with the error JW-1010.
We apologise for the inconvenience. If you're a Windows 7 user please use Chrome or Firefox browsers instead to view your favourite programmes on the My5 or Milkshake website.
Firefox, Chrome & Edge
If you receive the JW-1010 error when using Firefox, Chrome or Edge browsers, it's possible you have content protection disabled. To enable this feature, please following the instructions below.
Chrome (Version 35+)
- Go to Menu > Settings > Advanced > Content Settings > Protected Content.
- Check the following option is enabled: Allow sites to play protected content (recommended).
Firefox (Version 47+)
- Go to Menu > Options > Content > DRM Content.
- Check the following option is enabled: Play DRM Content.
Edge (Version 14+)
- Go to Menu > Settings > View Advanced Settings
- Check the following option is enabled: Let sites save protected media licenses on my device.