The Demand 5 video player is controlled in the same way on all devices. It follows the same conventions as most catch-up and Video On Demand (VOD) services.
To control the player:
- Click or tap the play button to play and pause the video
- Click and drag the playhead left and right to fast-forward and rewind
- Click the i icon to get information on the show
- Click the S icon to switch subtitles on and off
- Click the speaker icon to open the volume control. Drag the slider up and down to change the volume
- Click the full screen icon to open the video at full screen size
Please note: you can't fast-forward or rewind during ads.
If you are watching on channel5.com, you can control the video player user your keyboard. For more information, see the following topic: How do I control the video player using my computer keyboard?