On PlayStation 3, the Demand 5 app uses a horizontal scrolling format.
From the home page, there are three ways to find shows.
Searching for a show
- At the bottom of the screen, select the Search tab
- On the Search screen, press the up button on the controller to activate the search bar
- Start typing the name of the show using the on-screen keyboard, or press the X key to use a connected USB keyboard
- Use the navigation buttons to highlight your show in the results
- Press Start to select the show
Using My Favourites
When you find shows you like, press the triangle button on your controller and select My Favourites. This will add them to the My Favourites tab in the app.
Browsing the Featured, Recent and Shows tabs
Use your controller to browse the Featured, Recent and Shows tabs to locate the content you want to play.
On the Recent tab, you will find content added to Demand 5 in the last 7 days.