If third-party cookies are blocked by your browser you will experience problems logging into My5.
To work around this you can enable third party cookies by following the instructions below.
Check Third Party Cookie Blocking Rules
- On your computer, open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click the drop down Menu and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Use the "Cookies" section to change your settings:
- To allow first-party cookies and third-party cookies, uncheck the box next to "Block third-party cookies and site data."
- To allow third-party cookies in the Firefox browser, click on the menu icon and select the “Options” button to open the Firefox options window.
- Once opened, navigate to the “Privacy” tab and select the option “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu next to the wording “Firefox will” under the History section.
- This action will display a few settings for the custom configurations. Select the option “Always” from the drop-down menu next to “Accept third-party cookies” and click on the “Ok” button to save the changes.
- To enable third-party cookies in Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
- Select Override automatic cookie handing .
- Select Accept for First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies and select OK.
- To enable cookies in Safari:
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy in the top panel.
- Under 'Block cookies' select the option 'Never.'