We're aware of a problem with some Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players which can prevent playback of content within the My5 app. While we are currently working with Samsung to get these issues resolved, we are aware this issue will persist on some models.
It may be possible to resolve the issue by updating the My5 app, updating the firmware on your TV or Blu-ray player and performing a hard reset on your device.
To update the My5 app please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the SmartHub menu
- Select the Apps menu
- Navigate to the My Apps section
- Find the My5 app
- Hold down the enter/select button until you see a list of options appear
- Select Update or Reinstall
- Once complete, restart your device
The latest version of the My5 app available is: 1.275 or 6.0.51+
To update the device firmware please follow the steps below:
- Switch on your device and wait for 30 seconds
- Select the MENU button on your remote control
- Scroll down to the SUPPORT menu and select it
- Scroll down to the SOFTWARE UPDATE menu and select it
- On this page, you will find the option to UPDATE NOW
To perform a Hard Reset on your TV please contact Samsung Customer Services.