Some users may experience a JW-1999 or JW-2011 error message while watching videos on the My5 website. If this happens to you, please try the following steps:
1. Upgrade your web browser to the latest version
If you're not sure how to update your web browser, please read one of the following articles:
- Update Google Chrome
- Get the latest version of Safari for your Mac
- Update Firefox to the latest version
- Update Microsoft Edge web browser
2. Ensure you have content protection enabled in your web browser settings
Chrome (Version 35+)
- Go to Menu > Settings > Advanced > Content Settings > Protected Content.
- Check the following option is enabled: Allow sites to play protected content (recommended).
Firefox (Version 47+)
- Go to Tools > Options > General > Digital Rights Management (DRM) Content.
- Check the following option is enabled: Play DRM-controlled content.
Edge (Version 14+)
- Go to Menu > Settings > View Advanced Settings
- Check the following option is enabled: Let sites save protected media licenses on my device.
3. Finally, if you're still experiencing a JW-1999 or JW-2011 error message, please contact our Customer Services team. For more information, including what information is useful for us to help diagnose and fix your problem, please visit our Contact details page.