To use the Demand 5 service on a desktop or laptop, you must have a connection to the internet. You must also install the necessary software to watch streaming video content.
We recommend the following specifications and settings:
- Browser: the latest version of any of these browsers
- Operating system:
- Windows: Ideally Windows 7 or 8, but it should also work on older versions such as XP and Vista.
- Mac OS X: Ideally Yosemite and Mavericks, but should also work on older versions.
- Linux: While Demand 5 may work on Linux computers, this has not been tested
- Cookies: Enabled
- Media Player: The latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- Connection speed: Broadband (minimum 1Mbps)
- Location: UK only