If you haven't found the answer to your question within our help centre, you can contact us using one of the following methods:
- Telephone: 020 3580 3600 or 03457 05 05 05
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Channel 5 Broadcasting Limited
17-29 Hawley Crescent
Camden Town London
Helping to diagnose and fix your problem
If you are contacting us regarding a problem with Demand 5, then providing the following basic information will help us identify the issue more quickly:
- What device are you having problems with?
- What model or version number do you have?
- What show, series and episode are you trying to watch?
- Are you seeing any error messages popping up? If so, please let us know what it is and any accompanying error code.
- If possible take a screen grab or a photo of the problem and include this with your email.
If possible, please also include the following technical information:
- What version of your device's operating system are you using?
- What version of your device's software are you using?
- What version of the Demand 5 app are you using?
- What is your current broadband speed?
- What is your IP address?
Due to the volume of correspondence handled by Customer Services, we are unable to respond to any enquiries where the information is available within our FAQs or on our website.
We aim to answer all correspondence which requires a response within seven to ten working days. However, when we are busy, it may be longer before we are able to respond.
Please note that, should you have an urgent enquiry, you may get a quicker response if you contact us by telephone on one of the numbers listed above.
Customer Services is normally open between 9am and 6pm Monday to Thursday and from 9am to 5pm on Fridays, though times may vary from time to time for operational purposes. The office is closed on weekends and on Bank Holidays, but an answering machine service is available. A detailed summary of all telephone calls and all correspondence is distributed to Channel 5 staff members each day.