My5 is a 100% FREE service with no subscription fee - you will never be charged to use My5.
You will be asked to register (for FREE) and sign-in to My5 in order to watch your favourite shows. You can read this article to find out why you need to register: Why do I need to sign-in to watch My5?
Registration is simple, please follow the below steps.
You can register for a My5 account on the mobile app, on the website (https://www.channel5.com/) or on our activation site (https://activate.channel5.com/), simply click on sign-in and then select the Register tab.
You will be asked to enter your name, postcode, date of birth and email address, create a password and confirm that you have read and accept the terms & conditions.
When entering your postcode please make sure you use all capital letters and include a space in the middle (eg AB1 2CD).
How you enter your date of birth will vary depending on which platform or device you are registering on but if you see the small calendar icon next to this field, please click on that, then click on the year at the top of the date picker that appears and select the year, then month and then day of your birth.
Once you have registered, if you are trying to sign-in to My5 on a television or streaming device attached to your TV, you just need to follow these steps:
- Go to https://activate.channel5.com/ (this is a separate site to the My5 website)
- Sign-in to your My5 account
- Once signed in you should see six blank boxes
- Now open the My5 app on your TV/streaming device
- The six-digit activation code will appear when you are asked to sign-in
- Enter that code in the boxes on the activation website (as above) and click submit
You may also want to read: Beware - Scam QR code reader apps