You can set up a PIN to control who has access to G-rated content.
To find out how to create a PIN for My5, please see How to set your My5 PIN
If a show contains content that is unsuitable for a younger audience, it will be given a G-rating. The G-rating is displayed at the bottom left of the player window.
Next to the icon, you'll see an explanation for the rating.
Viewing G-rated content
To view G-rated content:
- Click the play button in the player window. A G-rating warning appears.
- Tick the box to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Confirm to verify that you are over 16 (or over 18 for some shows).
Blocking access to G-rated content
To control access to G-rated content, you must create a PIN.
- Click the padlock icon at the bottom right of the player window.
- Fill in the Parental Guidance Controls form.
You will see a message that confirms your Parental Controls have been set up correctly.
Once the PIN setup is complete, you and your family members will be prompted to enter the PIN before G-rated content will play.