If you previously had Demand 5 installed on your Samsung TV and find that My5 does not work properly, you may just need to reinstall the My5 app.
The easiest way to do this is as follows:
- Press the Smart Hub button on your remote
- Move across to the Featured tile and press select
- You should have the blue Apps tile highlighted, just press select again
- This should bring you to the Apps page
- Navigate up to the menu at the top and select My Apps
- This should load a grid view of all installed apps
- Navigate to the My5 tile and press and hold the select button until a sub-menu appears
- Click on Reinstall and this should reinstall the latest version of the My5 app
- Once the reinstall is complete, press select on the My5 tile and the app should open
You should now be able to use My5 as usual, using the link from your Smart Hub.
If you are still having problems though, please contact us so that we can look into this further for you.