We’ve made some improvements to the My5 website. These changes affect the way we check your sign-in status, and if you were previously signed-in to the website you will find that you have now been automatically signed-out. This means you will need to sign-in again in order to access your personalised recommendations, watch history, search history, add shows to My List, and manage your My5 account.
You can sign-in to your account by clicking on the Sign In option along the top of the website, and you will be asked to enter your email address and password.
In case you have forgotten your password you can reset it as follows:
- Click “Sign In” at top of website
- Select the “Sign In” tab
- Click on the “Forgotten password” link
- Enter the email address you used to register your My5 account
- Click the “Send details” button - at this point a “Please check your email” message will appear in red text
- After a few minutes, you should receive an email from email@example.com with the subject “Password reset”. If you don’t receive the email please wait a few more minutes, then check in your Junk/Spam folder
- Click on the “Reset link” in the email
- This will take you to our activate.my5.tv web page where you can enter your email address and a new password of your choosing
- After confirming you will see an on-screen message that says “Thanks! Your My5 password has now been reset. You can now use this to sign in”
- Click the “Continue to My” button which will take you back to the main My5 website, where you should be able to sign in successfully using your new password